India’s Tata Motors unveiled at the exhibition in New Delhi, its latest model called the Tata Nano. Costing a little over 1,700 euros will now be the cheapest car in the world.
This model was developed primarily for middle-income people who now run on bikes or scooters, often with families. The four-door Tata Nano , described so well known ascarfor the people (people’s car), measured only 3.1 meters long, 1.5 m wide and 1.6 m in height. Nevertheless, thanks to very short overhangs, is intended to provide a minimum of space in the middle for a family of four.
Nano to drive the rear wheels have a two-cylinder engine positioned at the back, of course, the capacity623 ccm and power of 33 hp. According to the manufacturer’s average fuel amounted up about 5l/100 km, while emissions will meet the requirements of Euro 4 Nano model also meets the national safety standards. At the time of market launch this summer will offer two versions of the fitting – standard and luxury. About 1,700 euro price is roughly half the average price to pay for.
Car similar class in the Indian market. Can also hit on other markets, including Europe and the? Since the company Dad preparing to enter the more courageous of the Old Continent, very probable that also this model, making appropriate adjustments, will go to the European continent.
Leave a Reply
Latest Car Reviews
- 2012 Aston Martin Vanquish Review: The Next Bond Car
- 2012 Ferrari 458 Spider Review
- 2012 Aston Martin Rapide Pictures
- 2012 Aston Martin Rapide Review and Wallpaper
- 2012 Aston Martin DBS Review and Wallpaper
- 2012 Aston Martin DB9 Review
- Audi Q3 – Fast, Efficient And Expensive
- Mazda 3 – Problems With Wipers
- Fiat Doblo Work-Up: New Version Of The Doblo Pickup
- Tata Nano – Cheap Car In India
Latest Car By Category
Random Search Terms
- Bugatti Veyron Super Sport owners
- 2012 dodge charger concept
- rio car
- audi A1
- 2011 charger srt8
- audi rs5 black
- peugeot 508 review
- srt8 charger
- kia picanto 2011
- charger 2011 srt8