More than six model Mazda 3 owners in Poland will be invited for a free review of the Japanese manufacturer’s authorized service centers. Possible cause of the defective wiper action.
Mazda Motor Logistics Europe Branch in Poland informed the Office of Competition and Consumers, in some copies of the model Mazda 3 (BK), produced in Japan in the period from 7 January 2008 to 22 December 2008, could be bent wiper motor terminal mass windscreen. This can result in an increased electrical resistance of motor circuit to such a value at which to stop functioning. The loss of wiper function during bad weather (heavy precipitation, such as rain or wet snow) could potentially increase the risk of an accident.
Campaign on the Polish market is the repair of 608 cars.
Entrepreneur of the letter will inform vehicle owners about the threat and invite to any authorized Mazda service. During a visit to the workshop will be an extra wire connected to the mass of front wiper motor, which eliminates the above.
Leave a Reply
Latest Car Reviews
- 2012 Aston Martin Vanquish Review: The Next Bond Car
- 2012 Ferrari 458 Spider Review
- 2012 Aston Martin Rapide Pictures
- 2012 Aston Martin Rapide Review and Wallpaper
- 2012 Aston Martin DBS Review and Wallpaper
- 2012 Aston Martin DB9 Review
- Audi Q3 – Fast, Efficient And Expensive
- Mazda 3 – Problems With Wipers
- Fiat Doblo Work-Up: New Version Of The Doblo Pickup
- Tata Nano – Cheap Car In India
Latest Car By Category
Random Search Terms
- chrysler charger
- dodge ram 2012
- 2010 dodge charger srt8
- black dodge charger
- Aston Martin
- Aston Martin Virage
- kia rio
- holden colorado
- novi ford focus 2011
- range rover