Renault has a more powerful version of the Megane RS on the program put the Megane RS Trophy. It has 265 horsepower on board and 360 Nm of torque, but is unfortunately not planned for the Netherlands.
Renault thinks 500 copies of the Megane RS Trophy to build and sell in Germany, Belgium, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Slovenia, Britain and France of course.
The Megane RS Trophy has not only standard 15 hp and 20 Nm of additional, but also standard on the Cup suspension, differential lock and a special Bridgestone tires.
That should all be helpful to the larger forces also and well on the road. The performances are almost at the level of a sports car. The Megane RS Trophy sprint in six counts of 0 to 100 km / h and have a top speed record of 254 km / h. Yet the car compared to the normal RS is a little more economical: 8.2 liters per 100 kilometers, or a CO2 emission of 190 g / km.
Leave a Reply
Latest Car Reviews
- 2012 Aston Martin Vanquish Review: The Next Bond Car
- 2012 Ferrari 458 Spider Review
- 2012 Aston Martin Rapide Pictures
- 2012 Aston Martin Rapide Review and Wallpaper
- 2012 Aston Martin DBS Review and Wallpaper
- 2012 Aston Martin DB9 Review
- Audi Q3 – Fast, Efficient And Expensive
- Mazda 3 – Problems With Wipers
- Fiat Doblo Work-Up: New Version Of The Doblo Pickup
- Tata Nano – Cheap Car In India
Latest Car By Category
Random Search Terms
- charger 2011 srt8
- dodge charger 2011 srt8
- dodge charger srt
- opel antara
- land rover range rover
- 2012 nissan navara
- 2012 bmw x7
- citroen ds5
- SSangYongKorando SafetyasthePriority|CARvente
- 2013 dodge charger srt8